Students can process all types of fees online using the student portal. (https://student.yenepoya.edu.in)
For more information on how to access the student portal, click this link.
Once you log in, go to the fee section, select the outstanding fees you want to pay (You may select multiple fees and make one payment) and process the payment online. You may pay the fees using multiple payment modes likeCredit/Debit Cards, Net Banking, UPI, Wallets etc
Please note the following transactional charges charged by the payment gateway based on the payment mode you have chosen.
ICICI Bank offers Education loan exclusively to the Students of Yenepoya University.
How it works?
• Simple Interest will be charged on the disbursed loan amount, Not on the sanctioned amount.
• Repayment would start the very next month. Student need to pay only simple interest during the moratorium period ( Course period +6 months) for the disbursed amount
• Loan amount sanctioned – 20 lakhs
• First tranche disbursement – 5 lakhs simple interest will be changed till the next disbursement(approx. Rs.4583 per month at 11%) .
• Student can avail benefit of section 80 E on the interest paid.
• For tax benefit details on education loan, you may visit https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/loans/education-loan/tax-benefit-calculator.page?#toptitle
Please go through the document pertaining to Yenepoya Education Loan offer from ICICI Bank
Notification-Addendum to the Scholarship Policy
Ground Floor, Admin Block
Yenepoya (Deemed to be University)
Email : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 08242206000 / 08243506000 - Ext 5020/5060
Working Hours : 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM
WhatsApp number for fee related queries: 9972867255