“Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) brings you a world-class educational experience in the pristine surroundings of a tranquil south Indian town. Nature is the closest companion on the campus that houses institutes offering the best in education. Come explore Yenepoya and evolve into a technology-enabled future.”
Vision and Mission
To provide access to quality higher education, ensuring equity to create a vibrant knowledge capital and to create inspiring leaders of tomorrow who can take this country to the forefront of developed nations.
- To foster academic excellence and global competencies among students.
- To create an environment for the generation of new knowledge through meaningful research, adopting latest methods of pedagogy and incorporating modern principles of academics integrated with highest ethical standards.
- To extend the knowledge acquired and new knowledge generated for the development of the community.
Goals & Objectives:
- To be at the forefront of innovation by consistently updating curriculum, course content and practices, enabling the students to be competent and well versed in the respective field of study.
- Provide use of cutting edge technology and resources available to ensure effective transaction of the course contents.
- To complement classroom learning with interactive learning systems and hands on training by creating a collaborative Industry University Interface.
- Provide freedom to continuously reform health evaluation systems and be at the forefront of innovation to enable and incorporate best practices in teaching learning.
- To promote research in the frontier areas of the subject by encouraging the faculty and students by inculcating ethical principles in research.
- To facilitate knowledge exchange by organizing seminars, symposia, workshops, lectures and other such activities.
- To facilitate communication and collaboration with academia, industry and society in basic research and health related issues.
- To create advanced centers of research by developing state-of-the-art facilities and meaningful collaborations.
- To sensitize the students towards the social responsibilities by incorporating value education system.
- To extend the University services to the community for building a healthy, empowered and sustainable society.
- To build human resources and develop technologies to respond to the professional needs of the society.
- To take up extension and outreach programs to serve the community in health related areas.