Yenepoya Centre for International Relations of Yenepoya University was established in the year 2019 with the key objective of exposure and foreign exchange development for the students and staffs of the university.
The Yenepoya Centre for International Relations is responsible for administering and facilitating international academic service-engagement at Yenepoya University. This center serves as a nodal point for all strategic Campus activities and engagements that are international in nature.
• Initiating dialogue and establishing relations with foreign academic and/or research institutions and similar bodies.
• Collaborating with them and organizing visits of subject experts & students from foreign countries.
• Mediating and facilitating student and faculty exchange programs.
• Locally organizing and managing international programs with coordination of both Event Management Cell and concerned College/s on campus.
• Administrating visits abroad, receiving and processing applications; preparation of the study, work and financial agreements, monitoring visits, processing outputs of such visits.
• Training students for competitive exams in English like ILETS, TOEFL etc.
• Organizing sessions & workshops on Basic Communication Skills and Life-Skills for students aspiring towards Higher Studies in Foreign countries- this includes English and other foreign language coaching.
• Participating in international fairs and inviting foreign academic institutions for greater dialogue and cooperation.
To create most international students living in Yenepoya space that color, religion & ethnicity is just an English word.
We seek to educate people who bring a difference in mankind and learn to provide the most basic need “good health & diversity”.
1. Ghana India trade advisory chamber Ghana.
2. Pentecost University College, Ghana.
3. St Albert's gollege of iledicine and health science, Ghana, Africa.
4. Ghana high commission.
5. Academic of gulf medical university, p o box 4184, Ajman, United Arab Emirates.
6. University of Queensland, St Lucia, qld 4072 Australia.
7. Pear academy Australia, level 3-127 rundle mall, Adelaide, South Australia 5000.
8. Ghana health service, Accra, Ghana and Yenepoya University.
9. University of Queensland, St Lucia, qld 4072 Australia.
10. Letter of intent (loi) between faculty of medicine and health sciences, University Malaysia Sabah.
11. Bhuthan gangchen education consultancy reb by yeshi penjor for admission of students.
12. American heart association New York.
13. International union against tuberculosis & lung disease (the union), Paris, France.
14. The university of north carolina at chapel hill ("unc-chapel hill") in the united states of America.
15. Catholic san antonio in Murcia.
16. Cancer research, Malaysia.
17. Association of chartered certified accountants of Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam street London, wc2n 6au united kingdom.
18. Operation Smile Italia Onlus foundation Domenica scopelliti.
19. Equipo Argentino de Antropologia forest, Argentina.
20. Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz Germany.
21. Centrosculturales de Mexico, a.c., owner of Universidad Panamericana Mexico.
22. Hacettepe University Ankara Turkey.
23. Teesside University, Middlesbrough, tees valley, tse 3ba uk.
24. Sengenics sdn bhd, Malaysia.
25. Mediacion, Germany.
26. Hospital Tengku ampuan rahimah, dept. Of oral and maxillofacial surgery, Klang, Selangor Malaysia.
27. Nobel college & Nobel hospital Pvt. Ltd. Nepal.
28. University of Porto Portugal.
29. Duquesne University, Pittsburgh USA.
30. Life track international educational consultancy.
31. University of murcia Spain.
32. Taj international college Malaysia.
Ghana India trade advisory chamber Ghana.
Ghana high commission.
Maldives Health minister, MOH Republic of Maldives visited.