International Affair and Collaboration (IAC) cell of Yenepoya University was established in the year 2019 with the key objective of exposure and foreign exchange development for the students and staffs of the university.
The IAC is responsible for administering and facilitating international academic service-engagement at Yenepoya University. This center serves as a nodal point for all strategic Campus activities and engagements that are international in nature.
• Initiating dialogue and establishing relations with foreign academic and/or research institutions and similar bodies.
• Collaborating with them and organizing visits of subject experts & students from foreign countries.
• Mediating and facilitating student and faculty exchange programs.
• Locally organizing and managing international programs with coordination of both Event Management Cell and concerned College/s on campus.
• Administrating visits abroad, receiving and processing applications; preparation of the study, work and financial agreements, monitoring visits, processing outputs of such visits.
• Training students for competitive exams in English like ILETS, TOEFL etc.
• Organizing sessions & workshops on Basic Communication Skills and Life-Skills for students aspiring towards Higher Studies in Foreign countries- this includes English and other foreign language coaching.
• Participating in international fairs and inviting foreign academic institutions for greater dialogue and cooperation.
Vision & Mission:
To create most international students living in Yenepoya space that color, religion & ethnicity is just an English word.
We seek to educate people who bring a difference in mankind and learn to provide the most basic need “good health & diversity”.