International affair and collaboration (IAC) cell of Yenepoya University was established in the year 2019 with the key objective of exposure and foreign exchange development for the students of the university as well as international exchange students. This cell is headed with a team of a dedicated and qualified group of faculty who will provide all the needed information about the international opportunities and also provide guidance. This cell aims at providing and promoting international development for students outside the classroom and also provides constant assistance to the foreign exchange students.
• IAC responds to the informational and personal concerns of international students.
• IAC also plays a major role in promoting and upholding the shared values and ideals of the University community.
• A variety of student services such as advocacy, student counseling, sports and recreation, information about scholarships and study grants, student health insurance & visa assistance.
• The Division of Student Affairs provides assistance in the times of personal or community crisis, such assistance includes offering medical, psychiatric, and psychological services, arranging for conflicts resolution through mediation or adjudication, and facilitating the work of representatives of non-campus agencies. In all functional areas, IAC operates within the framework of Yenepoya University Administrative Policies and Procedures.
• IAC Objectives also include maintaining an effective and productive working relationship with other units on campus.