The Information and Outreach Unit of Yenepoya Center for Faculty Development has prepared its first E Newsletter called "YenVox". This will be a quarterly newsletter.
Vice Chancellor, Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) Dr M Vijayakumar has launched this first E Newsletter on occasion of Teachers Day celebration, 6th September 2021.
Objectives of E NewsLetter (YenVox)
1. To disseminate information about various units under Yenepoya Center for faculty Development, Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) with special focus on faculty development and capacity building.
2. To encourage in-house and external faculty experts in the field of higher education to write articles and provide a platform to disseminate the same.
3. To highlight best practices in teaching,learning, assessment, curriculum development, feedback and research in education from all faculties under our university.
4. To promote interprofessional education, practices and networking among educational institutions.
Team Yen Vox
1. Dr Poonam R Naik, Yenepoya Medical College
2. Dr Vinita Bollor, Yenepoya Dental College
3. Dr Padmini T, Yenepoya Medical College
4. Mrs Averil Rebello, Yenepoya Medical College
5. Mr Sajjad A R Ebrahim, Yenepoya Physiotherapy College
Please check the attachment for details
Information and outreach Unit and Yen Vox team will contact you for information regarding best practices in your college/department/center w.r.t. teaching,learning, assessment, curriculum development, feedback and research in education.