Skip to main content
- Freshers are adequately advised on the evils of ragging. During orientation, Heads of the Institutions brief the freshers on the subject and warn them in the matter.
- Senior students are addressed by the Heads of the Institutions to ensure that awareness is created about the negative aspects of ragging.
- A close vigil is kept on the students at the institution/hostels. The Constituent Colleges have formed common squads (both day & night squads) for conducting regular & surprise visit for a period of 3 months to keep close vigil on the movement and activities of students/hostellers as a preventive measure.
- Freshers are advised to contact the authorities (Warden, Principal, Members on the Anti-Ragging Committee) for guidance should they face any untoward situation.
- The Yenepoya(Deemed to be University) has installed CCTV cameras at all vital points.
- Surprise inspection squads and regular night visits to hostels are being organized.
- Notice indicating the consequences of ragging is displayed at all promiscuous points.
- Details of Anti ragging squad and phone Nos. of the squad members are displayed so that the students can contact in case of emergency.