• A study on the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of surface and ground water from Deralakatte region in Dakshina Kannada. VGST scheme under SMYSR (2016 – 2017) Rs, 5 lakhs
• Production and efficiency of organic matter composting by earthworms and millipedes. Seed money for Faculty Research (2021 – 2022) Rs, 1, 48,000/-
Under Graduate Research Project
1. Geetha Suvarna and Bhagya B Sharma. Evaluation of Cytotoxic and Genotoxic effects of Cypermethrin on root meristems of Allium cepa L. International Journal on Environmental Sciences. 2016; Vol 7(2), 176 – 179.
2. Karun NC, Bhagya BS and Sridhar KR. Biodiversity of macrofungi in Yenepoya campus, Southwest India. Microbial Biosystems Journal. 2018; Vol 3 (1), 1-11.
3. Geetha Suvarna, Bhagya B. Sharma. Concanavalin – A Potential Glycoprotein. Journal of Proteins and Proteomics. 2018; Vol 9 (2), 77-90.
4. Bhagya B. Sharma. Health hazards of packed Prasadams. Mangalore Today. August 2018. Pp 28.
5. Karun, N.C. and Sridhar, K.R. Notes on stinkhorns (Phallaceae) in the Western Ghats and west coast of India. KAVAKA - Transactions of the Mycological Society of India 2019; 53, 22-28.
6. Dattaraj, H.R., Sridhar, K.R., Jagadish, B.R. and Pavithra, M. Bioactive potential of the wild edible mushroom Ramaria versatilis. Studies in Fungi 2020; 5, 73-83.
7. Geetha, S., Bhagya, B.S. and Sridhar, K.R. Impact of vermicompost on the productivity of two edible legumes. Journal of New Biological Reports 2020; 9, 234-239.
8. Sridhar K. R. The fascinating world of Mushrooms. Green Horizon. 2020; Vol 1(1), 15-17.
9. Bhagya B. Sharma. The impact of the pandemic COVID-19 on the environment. Green Horizon. 2020; Vol 1(1), 36-39.
10. Geetha Suvarna, Bhagya B. Sharma. An analogy of Canavalia lectins by molecular phylogenetic characterization. Journal of Proteins and Proteomics. 2020; Vol 11(3), 193-203.
11. Kandikere Ramaiah Sridhar, and Bhagya Balakrishna Sharma. Bioactive compounds of Jack Beans (Canavalia Species). In book: Bioactive compounds in underutilized vegetables and legumes. Bioactive compounds in Underutilized Vegetables and Legumes, Reference series in Phytochemistry. Publisher: Springer Nature. July 2020.
12. Dattaraj, H.R., Sridhar, K.R. and Jagadish, B.R. Diversity and bioprospect significance of macrofungi in the scrub jungles of southwest India. In: Biodiversity and Biomedicine, 1st Edition. Öztürk, M., Egamberdieva, D. and Pešić, M. (Ed.), Elsevier, Academic Press, London, 2020; 235-246.
13. Sridhar, K.R. Dimensions, diversity and ecology of aquatic mycobiome. KAVAKA - Transactions of the Mycological Society of India 2020; 54, 10-23.
14. Sridhar, K.R. and Pavithra, M. Bioprospect potential of gasteroid mushrooms of the genus Astraeus. In: New and Future Developments in Microbial Biotechnology and Bioengineering - Recent Advances in Application of Fungi and Fungal Metabolites. 1st Edition. Singh, J. and Gehlot, P. (Ed.). Elsevier BV, Amsterdam, 2020; 225-231.
15. Sridhar, K.R., Nagesh, H. and Sharathchandra, K. Assemblage and diversity of asexual fungi in 10 terrestrial damp leaf litters: Comparison of two incubation techniques. Asian Journal of Mycology 2020; 3, 362-375.
16. Pavithra, M., Sridhar, K.R., Karun N. C. A note on functional properties of two edible wild mushrooms. International Journal of Agricultural Technology 2020; 16(5): 1165-1174.
17. Shivannegowda Mahadevakumar, and Kandikere Ramaiah Sridhar. Plant-Microbe Interaction: Current Developments and Future Challenges. In book: A. N. Yadav etal. (eds). Advances in Plant Microbiome and Sustainable Agriculture, Microorganisms for Sustainability. Publisher: Springer Nature. 2020.
18. Geetha Suvarna, Ashwini Prabhu, Katheeja Muhseena N and Bhagya B. Sharma. In vitro cytotoxicity and apoptotic effect of concanavalins from Canavalia spp. on breast carcinoma cells. International Journal on Biological Sciences. 2020; 11(1): 15-22.
19. Sridhar, K.R. and Pavithra, M. Bioactive compounds of Ceylon Spinach (Talinum triangulare (Jacq.) Wild.) In book: H. N. Murthy, K. Y. Paek (eds.), Bioactive Compounds in Underutilized Vegetables and Legumes, Reference Series in Phytochemistry. Publisher: Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2020.
20. Mahadevakumar, S. and Sridhar, K.R. Plant-microbes interaction: Current developments and future challenges. In: Advances in Plant Microbiome for Sustainable Agriculture: Functional Annotation and Future Challenges. Yadav, A.N., Rastegari, A.A., Yadav, N. and Kour, D. (Ed.), Springer Nature. 2020
21. Sridhar K. R. and Sharathchandra K. 2020. Ingoldian fungi in terrestrial damp woody litter of five tree species. MycoAsia – Journal of modern mycology. 2020; 07.
22. Sridhar K. R. Biocompost and Pill-Millipedes. Green Horizon. 2020; Vol 1(2), 47-51.
23. Geetha Suvarna, Ashwini Prabhu, Katheeja Muhseena N and Bhagya B. Sharma. Cytotoxic and apoptotic activity of Canavalia seed extract in HT-29 human colon carcinoma cells. Biomedicine. 2021; 41(1): 104-111.
• A book on Medicinal plants at Yenepoya University. Published by: Yenepoya Printers and Publishers. First Edition 2013; Second Edition 2017
• Macrofungal Resources of Yenepoya University. Published by: Yenepoya Printers and Publishers. 2018