Employment and Placement Cell was established on 24 September 2011 with the aim to bridge the gap between the job –applicants and a potential employer, and aids the students to plan their careers.
- The cell functions continuously to monitor the employment potentials and arrange campus interviews for students. It maintains a consistent communication with leading organizations which conduct campus interview and selects graduate and post graduate students from all disciplines.
- The placement office serves to bridge the gap between a job applicant and a potential employer and aids the students to plan their careers by providing in-dept information about the industries which approach the college
- As far as training of students is concerned, training/workshops are organized throughout the year in an effort towards preparing the students for career development and campus selection programs.
- To have close liaison with industry for placement of students
- To work in consultation with coordinator Industry –Institute Interaction for organizing lectures from the professionals from industry
- To organize the entrepreneurship workshops
- To arrange for the placement of the students through campus interview during their course of study as well as after their passing out
- To collect feedback from the companies coming