IOS APP - https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/yuaa/id1418552171
Android APP - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.almashines.yenepoya&hl=en
Established in the year 2011
Annual general body meeting conducted every year
The mission of the Alumni Association of Yenepoya University, Deralakatte Mangalore is to reach, share, engage and serve all alumni, present students by networking with one another to foster a life-long intellectual and emotional connection between the college and its graduates.
Aims & Objectives
- Upgrade, update and maintain the Alumnae Association pages of the university website so it is able to be used as a powerful communication tool for the Association.
- Improve connections, communication and contact with all alumnae in order to foster a strong sense of community.
- Respond to and contribute to the College and its students through the recognition of success, by providing the annual Alumnae Award for Academic excellence.
- Act as mentors and provide networking opportunities for current students and alumnae members.
- Organise functions and activities which provide opportunities for Alumnae to connect with each other and the College, including regional functions and activities.
- Contribute to the update of the College history and activities.
- To extend every possible help to the college authorities for overall progress of the institution.
- Provide a forum for the alumni for exchange of ideas on academic, cultural and social issues of the day
- Honour distinguished alumni of YU, who have brought national/global acclaim in their respective domains
Executive Council during 2011-2014
Executive Council during 2014-2016
President: Dr. Tashika
Vice President: Dr.Uma Kulkarni
Secretary: Dr. Mallika Shetty
Joint Secretary:Dr. Ashwini Shetty
Treasurer: Dr. Imran
Dr. Ashwini Dutt
Dr. Abhay Nirgude
Future planned Activities:
- Alumni meet at various places in India.
- Felicitate distinguished alumni.
- Lecture series on various topics by the Alumni to supplement the curriculum.
- Grants for promoting Research activities in various departments.
- Support placement activities.
- Blood donation camps
- Carrier guidance course