The motto of the NSS is "Not ME, But YOU".
The main objectives of National Service Scheme (NSS) are:
- Develop competence required for group-living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Develop among them a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in problem solving.
- Understand the community in which students work.
- Practice national integration and social harmony.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- Develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters and give maximum medical benefits.
Annual report of NSS 2017-18
Annual report of NSS 2016
Annual report of NSS 2014-15
Annual report of NSS 2013
NSS Activities (2012 - 13)