The process of education shall not confine merely in imparting knowledge. It must be a holistic training in logical thinking and help the students to arrive at the right conclusion to be successful professionals. It is therefore necessary that Higher Education Institutions embody and reinforce modalities to ascertain the aptitudes of the students and channelize the individual’s attributes to achieve self sustenance.
The placement cell of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University), comprehending these concepts has established a placement cell for providing all necessary guidance to students for employment. The cell shall therefore play a crucial role in shaping up the attitudes and attributes of the students to choose appropriate careers.
Support for self sustenance
● To inculcate amongst the students the concepts of logical thinking for self reliance.
● To channelize the attributes to aptitude for achieving self sustenance
● To ensure the students placements are in alignment with their aptitudes
To realize the vision and mission of the placement cell the following objectives are envisioned that the cell shall meet placement needs of every student.
● To organize career guidance sessions for students
● To organize soft skills training programs
● To conduct mock interviews / tests
● To provide guidance to students desirous of pursuing higher education
● To provide updates on placements in various organizations
● To facilitate special coaching programs for competitive examinations
● To promote Industry- Institute interactions to facilitate placement
● To organize campus interviews by employers / industries
● To obtain feedback from the employers on the incumbent.