The Yenepoya Library was established with the starting of Yenepoya Dental College in 1992. It shifted to the Deralakatte campus in the year 2000 with the starting of the Yenepoya Medical College. Subsequently the Physiotherapy, nursing and Pharmacy sections were also added. It was later upgraded to University Library after the Yenepoya University was formed.
Now it caters to the Medical, Dental, Nursing and Physiotherapy undergraduate and postgraduate students, faculty and research scholars. It also caters to the Pharmacy undergraduate students and faculty members. The library has been automated with integrated library management software, ‘EASYLIB’ and provides access to its collection through Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC).
The University is also a member of the National Cancer Grid (NCG) which has enabled access to the NCG library electronic resources in Oncology, Hematology, Palliative Care and Pathology. The University is also a member of the National Digital library (NDL) which provides access to a large collection of learning resources with more than 6.5 million books in a single portal which can be read online or downloaded.
Access to e-journals, e-books, and online databases and all library resources is given through the YENGAGE e-learning portal.
EPAC - The Library Search Engine (Available only through campus network)
Online Databases Subscribed
1. European Journal of Anatomy
2. Haematology/Oncology Clinics(NCG)
3. Journal of Clinical Microbiology
4. Journal of Medical Microbiology
5. Clinical Microbiology Reviews
7. International Journal of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology……….
8. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
9. Health for Millions………
10. Highlights of Ophthalmology
11. Critical Care Medicine
12. Anatomical Science International
13. Annals of Clinical Biochemistry
14. Medicine Science and the Law
15.Journal of Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
16. National Journal of Community Medicine
17. Journal of Association of Physicians of India
18. Indian Journal of Gastroenterology
19. British Journal Of Psychiatry
20. Pediatric Surgery International
21. The Bone &Joint Journal
22. Seminars in Ophthalmology
23. Journal of Current Glaucoma Practice
24. Annals of Otology, Rhinology &Laryngology
25. Journal of Laryngology and Otology
26. International Journal of Phono Surgery and laryngology
27. Pediatrics: Journal of American Academy of Pediatrics
30. International Journal of tuberculosis and Lung Diseases
33. International Journal of Research Foundation of Hospital & Health care Administration
34. Journal of Health Management
35. Asian Journal of Management Cases
36. Indian Journal of Hospital Administration
37. Indian Journal of Hospital Infection
38. Annals of surgical oncology
39. Journal of international Medicine and Dentistry
40. American Journal of psychiatry.
41. An International Journal of Otolaryngology
42.The Bone & Joint Surgery……
43.Journal of Forensic &Toxicology…….
1.Cell Stem Cell
2.Journal of Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
3.Alzheimers & Dementia
1.Journal of Dentistry for children
2 .Journal of International Academy of Periodontology
3. Journal of Orthodontics
4. Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
5. Australian Orthodontic Journal
6. International Journal of Prosthodontics
7. International Journal of Oral And Maxillofacial Implants
8. Paediatric Dentistry
9.International Journal Of Clinical Pediatric Dentistry
10.Journal ofContemporary Dental Practice.
11.European Archives of Pediatric Dentistry
12. Journal of Periodontology
13.Journal of public Health Dentistry
15. Oral Health and Preventive Dentistry
16. Journal of Dental Education
17. Dentomaxillofacial Radiology
18. Oral Radiology
19. Clinical Oral Investigations
20.Journal of Dental Research
21. JDR Clinical &Translational Research
22. Quintessence International
23. Journal of Indian Dental Association
3.Journal of psychiatric Nursing
4.Journal of community health Nursing
5.Community and Public health nursing
1. Journal of Physiotherapy
2.Journal of Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy
Digital Library Services
Total Area of the Library: 2,406.00 sq. meters.
Total Staff: 25 no:s.
Reading Room facility
|Back volumes of journals||6459|
|Previous Years Question papers||Uploaded in Dspace institutional Depository|
DELNET resource sharing network, New Delhi
National Cancer Grid