The Yenepoya Library was established with the starting of Yenepoya Dental College in 1992. It shifted to the Deralakatte campus in the year 2000 with the starting of the Yenepoya Medical College. Subsequently, the Physiotherapy, nursing and Pharmacy sections were also added. It was later upgraded to University Library after the Yenepoya University was formed.
Now it caters to the Medical, Dental, Nursing and Physiotherapy undergraduate and postgraduate students, faculty and research scholars. The library has been automated with integrated library management software, which also provides access to its collection through Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC).
The Central Library is a member of the E-journals consortium (HELINET) of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS). Library users can access over 482 e-journals. It also subscribes three (3) databases from the EBSCO International Inc., which is available on the University-wide network.
The Central library has taken Institutional membership of the Mangalore University Library to facilitate students, faculty & research scholars to use the print & e-resources available at Mangalore University Library. With this membership one can access 5000+ e-journals from UGC-INFONET
Access to e-journals, e-books, and online databases and all library resources is given through the YENGAGE e-learning portal.
EPAC - The Library Search Engine (Available only through campus network)
1. American Journal of Clinical Pathology
2. Annals of Clinical Biochemistry
3. Annals of Neurology British Journal of Psychiatry
4. Clinical Oral Investigations
5. Dentomaxillofacial Radiology
7. Highlights of Ophthalmology
8. International Journal of Oral And Maxillofacial Implants
9. International Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry
10.International Journal of Prosthodontics
11. Journal of Clinical Orthodontics
12. Journal of Community Health Nursing
13. Journal of Dentistry for children
14. Journal of Forensic Sciences
15. Journal of Medical Microbiology
16. Journal of Orthodontics
17. Journal of Physiotherapy(Formerly known as Australian Journal of Physiotherapy)
18. Medicine Science and the Law
19. Oral Health and Preventive Dentistry
20. Oral Radiology Paediatric Dentistry
21. Quintessence International
24. Seminars in Ophthalmology
25. Journal of Laryngology and Otology
Digital Library Services
Total Area of the Library: 2,406.00 sq. meters.
Total Staff: 25 no:s.
Reading Room facility
|Back volumes of journals||5464|
|Previous Years Question papers||Uploaded in Dspace institutional Depository|
Mangalore University Library
DELNET resource sharing network, New Delhi
Trial Access for CBS eTextbooks [Medical, Dentistry, Pharmacy & Nursing] has been activated from 25th Sept 2018, on the University IPs and the same will end on Oct 24th, 2018.
CBS eTextbooks [Medical, Dentistry, Pharmacy & Nursing